RATES & SERVICES
Data acquisition and processing, leisure and competition mechanic training
AIM Mychron 5 Training - Data Acquisition
|0F1|| Discovery training: 1⁄2 Day (3-5 people)
Discovery of the hardware, presentation of the interface, course on how to master the RaceStudio3 software and its (basic) functions.
|0F2|| Advanced Training: 1 day (3-4 people)
Learn how to read, compare and analyse curves using the integrated sensors (G-Lateral, RPM, GPS points, Histogram, etc...)
For people used to using the RaceStudio3 software.
|0F3|| Race weekend assistance
AIM technical support and advice in the event of problems.
Leisure and Competition Mechanical Training
|0M1|| Leisure Training: 1⁄2 Day (3-4 people)
Discovery of basic mechanics on a leisure type kart (2-stroke)
- Transmission: Tensioning, chain alignment and clutch removal
- Brakes: Routine changeover and system purge
- Consumables: Pads, Oil, Fuel, 2-stroke mix, Tyres...
|0M2|| Competition Training: 1 Day (3-4 people)
Mechanics on a 2-stroke competition kart
- Implementing a setup (track settings, running gear, etc...)
- Moving a seat down
- Maintenance before, during and after driving
- Work methodology